Sunday, October 12, 2014

FUCK UBER


Listen, you Uber fuckers, you screwheads. You are stealing my shit. I tried to be rational (What's that?). But not now. I am a man who will not take it anymore. A man who stands up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. I am a man who stands up. Look at it this way. A man takes a job, you know? And that job - I mean, like that - That becomes what he is. You know, like - You do a thing and that's what you are. Like I've been a cabbie for nineteen years. Ten years at night. I still don't own my own cab. You know why? Because I don't want to. That must be what I want. To be on the night shift drivin' somebody else's cab. You understand? I mean, you become - You get a job, you become the job. One guy lives in a shit hole, another lives on drugs. You pick up a lawyer. Another guy's a doctor. Another guy dies. Another guy gets well. People are born, y'know? Why do you want to drive Uber? You think you can avoid your destiny? You'll be a Fuck up fucking whores and taking blowjobs for fares. The spiral of your life brings you to Uber, you perverts. You think its just moonlighting? What the Fuck is that? Your cclinging to that is just you jerking off. Do you want to be a hack? You talking to me now. Then the life comes with it. You are just a bunch of pussies scared to give in. Go on, get laid, get drunk. Do anything. You got no choice, anyway. I mean, we're all fucked. More or less, ya know. I don't know. Uber and lyft drivers can avoid being fucked? That's about the dumbest thing I ever heard.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So do you drink all the time?