Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oaklawn Cemetery Tampa my be haunted

I began a preliminary investigation of Tampa's oldest gothic cemetery, Oaklawn which is supposed to be haunted . This is the final resting place to the first mayor of Tampa, one of the first governors of florida, Italian homesteaders, yellow fever victims, and most of the people downtown Tampa streets are named after.
IMG_20120629_130612.jpg
IMG_20120629_130612.jpg
IMG_20120629_130612.jpg
when you walk in from Harrison St, you immediately have a sense that you are being watched. Its not a bad feeling; just a feeling that something knows you're there. I have heard others describe this same phenomena. I used my EMF ghost radar and was getting readings like never before. The first words were: DISTANT COURAGEOUS UNTIL CHILDREN The area was swimming with atmospheric Anomalies. Something is going on here and we have only begun a full investigation.

No comments: