Tuesday, February 07, 2012

A long time cab driver

This may be one of the few pictures Richard. He has been a United Cab driver in Tampa for almost twenty years.

Richard is very educated and once was a teacher. But like many, he became marginalized by society, and started driving a taxi.

He is from Wisconson and not seen his family in years (like me).
People just really don't want to have much to do with you when just drive a hack.

Anyway, this image is one of the only ones of him.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, I remember Richard, fact is I spoke with him a couple of months ago when I visited the ole 21 stand. By the way I still go to see my aunt and uncle in Kentucky once a year, they still like me even if I did drive a cab. What about your twin, ever call him. Larry157