Friday, July 04, 2008

Dara Torres Olympic Swimmer at 41 Years Old

Dara Torres was a medal winner in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games at the age of 17in Swimming. She became a model and was, perhaps, most famous for the Tia Boa Martial arts commercials. In 2000 she made a comeback and won three Bronze medals at Sydney Australia. Last night I watched her qualify for the finals in the woman's 100 meter freestyle with a personal best at the age of 41. Many suspect drugs and HGH. I don't. I have been around Masters swimming for many years and have seen middle age people set personal best because they are on consistent training programs that they never where on in their early years. I say go Dara Torres.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW... nice baby :)
I've found Dara Torres Nude Video '09 for FREE

> > > www.DaraTorres-Nude.com.

> > > www.DaraTorres-Nude.com.

> > > www.DaraTorres-Nude.com.

good quality...