Thursday, August 11, 2011

Don't Leave Your Cell Phone In The Taxi

This photo demonstrates that there is no excuse for losing your cell phone in a public taxi cab. I was out on Clearwater beach recently and they were having a bikini contest at Sheppard's Beach Resort and I thought I would check it out.

I could not believe all the semi-nude women that were walking around, and all of them had cell phones! This young lady in a black string bikini had a unique way of holding on to her phone (note the front of her bikini bottom).

The reason I mention this is that people often lose their phones in the taxi cabs. That creates a problem for the driver because we have to waste time returning the phone and people don't always give us a tip, so, we lose a fare. All cab drivers have this problem with phones. If we do return a phone, please understand that we have just missed a call and take care of us.

Now people, you can see there is no excuse for not having your phone on your person when you exit the taxi cab. Just leave some plastic gloves so we can handle it!

1 comment:

Larry and Tom said...

I once picked up this jerk who left his lap top in my cab. The next ride I took went to Clearwater. About half way he told me about the lap top. I continued to Clearwater and than had to go find said jerk. He was at a big meeting in Marriott, but it took me awhile to find said jerk, but find him I did. Guess what yeah you guessed it NO Tip no nothing. Please take your crap with you. UC157 Larry