Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Beautiful Bayshore

IMAG1485_1The sidewalk on Bayshore streatches for miles.Downtown and Ballest Point can be seen from there. The barista is what gives theworld's longest sidewalk itsunique look.
Joggers and exercisers are a common site for the south Tampa fitness crowd. Unlike most of the year when it is extremely hot, you can get in a good run/walk and enjoy the view. I find this time if year in Florida to be very enjoyable and I was out walking and getting in some cardio on my off day from Weight training.
I could see the herring bone fish sky which means very cold air is in Florida now. That is the extent of my meteorology knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice view Tim. How was your Outback Bowl business. The cold weather should help you some. Or is the business beyond repair. It can't go anywhere but up. Lovie the new coach well back to the drawing board. Let's hope for a winner. Larry 157